Do you have what it takes to become a part of the Core10 team?
We are beyond excited that you are considering joining our team! We have a diverse team of fitness coaches who are united by our passion for fitness and community. Our team is self-motivated, team-oriented, and supportive of each other and Core10. We are growing and changing every day. People who can adapt and embrace both change and a fast-paced environment should apply. We hire for personality and aptitude and will train the right people.
We suggest that hopeful Trainers take at least 10 classes before applying. You need to know our method, teaching style, equipment and flow of classes. If you love it – Apply!
We love coaching our members and fellow trainers to be their best. If you fit these qualities, then you might make a great Core10 Coach:
- Hardworking, dedicated individual with a passion for health and fitness.
- Passionate about the Core10 Method with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Previous fitness teaching experience and industry certification
- Computer savvy – everything we do outside of actually teaching the class is online
- Ability to hear & teach to tempo to maintain slow, controlled movement of classes (they may not always keep the same pace you’re teaching, but you’ve got to hear it and teach to it as part of the Core10 Method)
- Outgoing and personable – able to authentically connect with people easily
- Reliable and professional – always arriving 15-20 minutes prior to class start time and staying 15-20 minutes after your shift of classes.
- Most of all, you are committed to the members, their experience, and results, and to the Core10 Method.
Core10 Coach Commitment
- Teach a minimum of 6-8 classes and private sessions per week. This may include weekends, early mornings, evenings.
- Learn, practice and know the Core10 predesigned workouts monthly (online training provided)
- Attend team meetings and communicate often through texts and emails with the team.
- Maintain current fitness certification or License (Personal Training, Pilates and or Group Fitness Instructor, PT or OT License) and stay up-to-date on annual continuing education
- Attend Core10 classes
Applicants can apply online at the link below. If selected, candidates will continue through an audition and in-person interview. We provide training, ongoing support and encouragement, and community.
Please reach out to email@example.com with your resume and references, along with any questions.