We’re Always Looking New Team Members
We have a diverse team of fitness professionals who are united by our passion for fitness and community. Our trainers are self-motivated, team-oriented, and extremely supportive of each other and Core10 members. We value our mission to inspire, coach and connect with our members and our fellow Core10 team members.
We hire for personality and aptitude and will train the right people.
We suggest that hopeful Trainers take at least 10 classes before applying. You need to know the Core10 method, teaching style, equipment and flow of classes. If you love it – Apply!
We live to inspire, coach and connect with people in our personal lives and at Core10. It’s who we are innately. Fulfilling this mission is gratifying and brings joy to us every day. Sound like a team you’d connect with easily? Be inspired by? Want to learn from us, with us and teach us a few things?
If so, then you might make a great Core10 Trainer. This is what we are looking for in our team members:
- Hardworking, dedicated person with a passion for health and fitness.
- Passionate about the Core10 Method – You have to love it to teach it!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 3 years minimum fitness teaching experience and industry certification.
- Computer savvy. Everything we do is online from our pre-choreographed routines to our monthly choreography training, scheduling system, retail, and team communication.
- Ability to hear & teach to tempo to maintain slow, controlled movement of classes (they may not always keep the same pace you’re teaching, but you’ve got to hear it and teach to it as part of the Core10 Method).
- Outgoing and personable – able to authentically connect with people easily
- Reliable and professional – always arriving 20 minutes prior to class start time and staying 15-20 minutes after your last class.
- Most of all, you are committed to inspiring, coaching and connecting with members. We want our members to feel better walking out our doors than they did walking in the doors for their workouts.
Core10 Coach Commitment
- Teach a minimum of 6-10 classes and private sessions per week. This may include weekends, early mornings, evenings and holidays.
- Learn, practice and know the Core10 pre-choreographed workouts monthly (online training provided through our private YouTube channel)
- Attend team meetings and communicate through texts, emails, and video-meetings with the team.
- Maintain current fitness certification or License (Personal Training, Pilates and or Group Fitness Instructor, PT or OT License) and stay up-to-date on annual continuing education.
- Attend Core10 classes at least twice a week. Being a student is one of the best ways to be the best trainer you can for the Core10 method.
Applicants can apply online by emailing email@example.com
Send your resume and a 3-5 minute video of yourself answering these 3 questions:
- What makes you passionate about teaching fitness?
- What motivates you the most?
- Why would you be a great Trainer at Core10?