Back to Fitness Challenge
- Lose body fat & get into great shape with this September Challenge:
- Eat Clean (use our Core10 plan)
- Take Unlimited Core10 classes
- Track 10,000 steps a day on your Fitbit or any activity tracker
- Take 1 week of 30-minute Intro Classes August 8/24 – 8/31 to prepare you for the Full Body classes in September
- The first 10 NEW clients to sign up get the Core10 Swag Bag ($50 value!)
The Challenge And What You’ll Get
- Welcome Swag Bag – for the first 10 new clients to sign up. Fun things you’ll love and use often.
- Clean Eating Plan – A balanced, clean eating meal plan that gives variety, flavor, abundance, and fat loss. Plus an additional follow up 14-day plan for everyone who completes the first 14 days. Core10 Members have already had great success with this plan.
- Access to our Private Healthy Living Challenge Facebook Group – a great place to connect and share experiences with others in the challenge, get recipes and motivation. This is also the place to ask questions, get tips from others in the challenge and from those who’ve done it before.
- 1 Week of Intro Classes – Sign up for the Challenge and you can take as many intro classes (starting 8/24) as you want to prepare for the Full Body classes to come starting September 1. If you haven’t signed up for the Challenge, you can take 1 free class to try it.
- Take Unlimited Full Body Classes between 9/1 – 9/30 – $299 (1 class per/day please) We encourage you to take a minimum of 10 classes in the Challenge and encourage you to take many more in September.
- Get 10,000 Steps A Day – Every Day of the Challenge
Here’s How It Works
- Sign up and prepay for the Challenge Level. Download the MindBody app and book your classes
- Take a picture of yourself before, along with measurements and scale weight to measure your results.
Intro Week 8/24 – 9/1
Take 1, 2, 3 or all 10 intro classes – Learn the ropes before jumping into Full Body classes
- Friday 8/24 – 11:30 am
- Friday 8/24 – 5:30 pm
- Saturday 8/25 – 12:00 pm
- Sunday 8/26 – 11:00 am
- Monday 8/27 – 12:00 pm
- Monday 8/27 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 8/28 – 10:45 am
- Wednesday 8/29 – 6:30 pm
- Thursday 8/30 – 10:45 am
- Friday 8/31 – 11:00 am